Monday, May 16, 2011

Journal 07: Peer Dialogue 03

There are many things to compliment in your blog which I really enjoy. I really like the the pictures you chose for the Assignment 4. You really used you creativity to choose some of these pics. You also seemed to use very good camera angles in most of your picture which allow the people that see them to get an good observation of the picture.


I loved the letter form picture you took because you took a large variety of them which told me that you had a great sense of imagination and creativity coming into this assignment. The only critique I would have about your blog would be about the Found Faces assignment. A couple of your pics were great examples of the assignment, but maybe one of the pics could have used a bit more creativity; but overall you have a very excellent blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment